Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has definitely Sprung!

Mmm....days like today make me feel alive!!! I LOVE spring...everything about it! I really believe that sunshine makes everyone happier! This weekend was perfect, basically I did some cleaning and laundry, drove around in this yummy weather with my top down, played at Town Square, Saw two movies, and finished the night with good food and good friends at Yard house! I loved it...Tal's and I decided it was a Sea turtle weekend with a side of Yard house haha. You will understand the turtle thing once you all go see "The last song" ps.(grab some kleenex) and "The bounty hunter"! I love movies and there is just something about going to the theatre that makes them that much better. Who knows it might be the caramel popcorn and diet coke but there is just nothin better. Anyways its amazing that it is already April. I hope you all had a fun April fools and you have a even better Easter! Wish I could be with the Family this year but I will thinking of you all. Mean while I will be soaking up this perfect spring weather before the hot blistering desert weather comes to play. Love you all...Happy April 1st! xoxo- a girl in the City
Ps. How can you not smile at this sweet lady :) Makes me miss my beach cruiser!

1 comment:

  1. Stace! You look like such a babe driving with your top down! You're car top to be exact. You're day sounds amazing. I have been meaning to write you back from that sweet letter you sent all of us Odyssey folk. It was so sweet and made me so happy! I truly, truly mean it when I say I miss you around here. You light up the room each time you surprise us in the dressing room. I miss your happy spirit in my life. And I can't believe we only did one Thriller together! What a crazy life. Hope we get to dance together some time in the future. Sorry about the long blog post comment. Love ya stace! mmmmmwwwaaa!

    ReplyDelete