Monday, November 23, 2009

I'll keep this one a bit shorter :). So last night was our first official Lion's Den. This is where we perform our show for Guy who is the creator of Cirque du Soleil. He has seen our show 2 times previous and asked for MANY changes. When he comes the energy is tense. He likes to sit in the back, give very large arm movements ( as if yelling) haha, and even have a smoke break right inside the theater. You never know what kind of response he will give. We made a lot of big show changes, song changes, and even the whole order of the show. Every change has been a lot of work,stress and even tears but is always for the better. Last night performing was the first time it actually felt like we had a show. It was a blast and I cannot wait until the audience is full of screaming Elvis fans! WHAT A RUSH :) Now I must keep my fingers crossed that Guy was impressed and that hopefully no more BIG changes will be made. You never know though. Last night could have easily been that last time performing that particular show. At least it was a great run! I love my Elvis family. VIVA ELVIS opens Dec. 16th 2009 -xoxo A girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment