Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Since technically this is my 3rd time today..you can tell Im a bit excited about this blog thing..haha! Today has been an interesting day. Right now Mondays are our only day off so I try to really hard to enjoy them and relax. I spent the day skyping my sister, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, shopping and even seeing a movie alone. Wow I never thought I'd be one of those weirdos! But hey the movie Blindside is worth seeing a million times alone or not! BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR...maybe even ever! Sandra is my hero!! That's right we are on a first name basis:) Tim is quit the catch even for an old guy, and Big mike just melts your heart! I'll be buying that one for sure. I think this time of year just makes me more emotional all around. A Zales holiday diamond commercial came on at the movies and I broke down haha I'm not just talking one glistening tear. Hmm I must be single:). Then I get home just in time to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale. Those kids are just too dang cute and I have been a religious watcher from the beginning! I'm gonna miss it I wont lie. Looking back...my day was quit productive but I guess it has to be when ONE day is all you get. Well I think I have a crazy week ahead so I better get rested. If you are reading this know that I miss you and think about you always! Goodnight xoxo- A girl in the City

No comments:

Post a Comment