Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lions Den #2= 500 people in the audience...AHH

A new week, a new show! Here we are yet again preparing for another Lions Den. It's an interesting process. On tuesday we hear about the changes. Wednesday we create the changes. Thursday we make the changes. Friday we practice the changes. Saturday we put the changes on the stage, and Sunday we do our best to put on a show for the Big guys. The good thing is by Sunday I usually start to like the show. The sad thing is, its most likely our last time performing that show! Hey its all part of the (cirque) experience. We will be having 3 more dress rehearsals before we actually open, each one with a few more people watching. This is a great opportunity for practicing patience. I guess I am not a very patient person! I want this show to open already. The fun part about these performances is that it reminds me of why I love to dance. I love performing on stage for people. I love getting to play new characters and trying new things on stage. I love making people smile and making them want to get up and dance with me. This show is definitely one of those!! Its been a long process but I know the final result will be a very exciting one. I am looking forward to performing 10 times a week and pushing myself in each performance to make someone new smile. I really do love what I do. I have been blessed with this talent and know I am here for a reason. THE reason...I may never know, but I might as well enjoy it while I can. xoxo a girl in the City

PS. come and visit me...I MISS YOU and visitors are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment