Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's so interesting how things can change instantly. Your attitude, emotions, feelings, the path you are on, your life, the way you view yourself and others, your surroundings, and even your goals. Change is constantly happening in our lives. I think its up to us to choose weather the change is a good or bad thing. I have found I am not always the best at this. I like things to be set and in order. I love to have a schedule and I LOVE checking things off. There is always a time to be spontaneous and stray from the schedule but at least you have a guide line. I get a bit overwhelmed when things in my life feel scattered. I need to not let these kinds of things bother me so much. Change is part of life and it's never ending. This process will be good for me in the end. It will hopefully prepare me for future changes in my life. I am learning day by day. All I can do now is try to accept the changes and do it with a smile on my face(even if its fake). xoxo- A girl in the City

No comments:

Post a Comment