Monday, November 30, 2009

When I get home after a long day/week my favorite thing is to light a whole bunch of candles, eat some dinner, and relax. Tonight when I got out of the bath I had a little surprise left on my desk.......



HAHA I don't know why I found this so funny but I had to take a photo. This could have been a very bad disaster if my hour long bath had lasted any longer. It's a good thing my water started getting cold:)

I posted that photo below of Kelli Herbert and I from our Lions Den tonight. We have grown up dancing together and I am SO happy she is here with me. We both did own makeup and were quit proud! I know it doesn't look or seem too hard but that baby takes 2 whole hours. Cirque makeup is no joke! Anyways I think tonight went well. We are now the first show to ever run from beginning to end without stopping in Cirque Lions Den history. I am so proud of my Viva Elvis cast and crew.
Now off to bed so I can semi enjoy my 1 day off...Love my mondays! xoxoxo- a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment